the very best ones.
photos, photographers, short movies and music.
collected works which inspire me.
- Aaron Feaver - young photographer from Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful portraits in color and Black & white. He knows to highlight the beauty in every face and every body.
- ‘everyday’ by Olivia Bee - sixteen-year-old photographer from Oregon
Her photos bring across the awesome feeling of teenage life.
- ‘Kelsey Genna’ by Jeannine Tan - seventeen-year-old photographer from Melbourne, Australia
Fashion-orientated portraits which could not be more beautiful.
Designer: Kelsey Genna; Model: Anna Denton
- The neon gypsy - “A girl who likes to love and live and laugh […]”
A blog with wonderful poetry in it, combined with a great collection of compatible photos.
- ‘Spectroscope’ by Ruhsuz Herif
A four-minute-video in black and white using interesting techniques and calming background music to make this short movie be some kind of an adventure for the watcher, which he will not forget too soon.
(Directed by Eran Bahçebaşi)
- ‘Happy doubt day’ by Herakut
A letter to the hope, implemented in an video showing the great art by Herakut, accompanied by beautiful music.